Posted May 3, 2023
Office Experience Coordinator/Medical Receptionist
The Medical Receptionist/Office Experience Coordinator is responsible for the wellbeing and functionality of Golden Light Acupuncture’s office experience for patients and staff. In collaboration with all staff, and under the supervision of the Office Manager, they will work to support the nourishing environment of Golden Light Acupuncture.
Hours: Approximately 16 hours per week
Days: Mon-Fri 9:30am – 1pm
Salary: $20 per hour
- Support the sustaining of a nourishing office experience for all Golden Light Acupuncture patients, staff, and visitors.
- Serve as liaison between office and new and existing patients.
- Support communication with patients, including phone, email, and in-person patient responses and communication.
- Support in-office experience for patients: welcome, check-in, payment, scheduling, etc.
- Support inventory management of all office supplies, including paper products, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Support inventory management of all clinic supplies, including needles, herbs, table paper, etc.
- Support office cleanliness: cleaning floors (lobby, hall, back office, bathrooms), surfaces, garbage/recycling, and sanitize door handles after every shift.
- Support laundry management for the office: organize pick-ups and receive deliveries, sort laundry throughout the office as needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Customer service, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to accept supervision and constructive feedback.
- Implement recommendations for improvement in any area lacking harmony.
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner in accordance with HIPPA guidelines and procedures.
- Basic computer skills using Google Docs, Gmail and touch screen cell phone.
If interested, please submit a current resume and cover letter by email only to Clinic@GoldenLightAcupunctureNY.com
Golden Light Acupuncture is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.